Applicants may also submit their resumes by emailing them to email@example.com.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Sunday through Saturday
90-DAY INTRODUCTORY PERIOD
- Performance Review
- Most benefits available the first of the month following the 90th day of employment
BENEFITS PACKAGE – Benefit eligibility varies with employment category
- Personal Time Off (PTO): Employees will accrue PTO each pay period at the rate of 80 hours per year for the first five years of employment. Employees will then accrue 120 hours per year for the next five years of employment. After 10 years of service, vacation will accrue at the rate of 160 hours per year.
- Medical Insurance: KWC Engineers offers the Health Net HMO Value 30 EC Network to its employees. KWC pays 100% employee and 40% of any dependent cost.
- Dental & Vision: Dental and Vision are voluntary benefits that the employee pays but have the advantage of the group pricing through the company
- Life Insurance: 100% employee cost paid
- Long Term Disability: 100% employee cost paid for non-manager
- 401(k) Plan: Available after completing 90 days of employment (enrollment January/July)
PAID HOLIDAYS – Benefit eligibility varies with employment category
- KWC provides a total of seven (7) Company paid holidays per year.
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Dress Code: be professional/presentable
- Work Ethic: work hard/play hard
- Core Values: Trust, Respect, Service, Strategic Approach, Teaming
- Every other Thursday