Survey Analyst for land development and infrastructure improvement projects. This position will give a motivated and talented candidate the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Perform a variety of technical office land surveying work; and to perform related work as required.
- Organizing and coordinating projects which include a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping. Use of various databases in processing field data.
- Download and post processing of field data.
- Support team by completing technical mapping and final drawings for agency submittals and specifications for approval.
- Research and analysis, title reports, ROW/E, ALTA's, topography, photogrammetry, boundaries, and mapping.
- Prepare legals and plats as required for land development projects.
- Perform survey calculations, analysis, and field support calculations.
- Under direct supervision, incumbents serve as assistants on land surveying projects.
- Operate standard and complex survey instruments to measure horizontal and vertical angels and GPS positioning..
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Registration as a L.S.I.T is required, L.S. is preferred.
- Typically a minimum of five (5) years related experience is required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Successful candidates will have well-developed problem solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills.