Location: 1880 Compton Avenue, Suite 100, Corona, CA 92881
- Aid in specific tasks relating to the preparation and drafting of grading, street improvements and underground infrastructure plans while adhering to design standards, agency processing requirements, and client expectations.
- Prepare designs using AutoCAD 2014/Civil 3D programs within the Civil Engineering industry
- Prepare water, sewer, drainage, WQMP reports for land development projects.
- Assist Project Manager/Engineer in client/agency interaction; endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect.
- Work independently or collaboratively as part of a team depending on the assigned task.
- Perform multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments/project tasks.
- Track engineering assignment budgets and meet budget goals.
- Perform QA/QC own mark product.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirement: Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related plus 6 months of experience in the job offered or as a Civil Engineer or related.
- California Professional Engineering License
- Experience with AutoCAD, Flow/Culvert Master, StormCAD, GIS, Hydrology, Hydraulics, water and sewer software programs
Details: Corona, CA 40 hours/week